Is your baby suitable for learning foreign languages now?
It’s time for children to teach English.
A scientific plan is needed for the early development and education of children. Parents should carry out different case education according to the different characteristics of each child, otherwise it will have some impact on the child.
As parents’ enthusiasm for their children’s English learning has risen higher and higher, some types of gardens with incomplete English education have offered English education classes one after another.
It is pointed out that parents’ enthusiasm for children’s English education and the immaturity of children’s education reflect the current situation of children’s English education “outside heat and internal deficiency”.
What should children pay attention to when learning English? An English teacher at a foreign language school suggested that learning a foreign language is not as early as possible, and it does not mean that young children must never learn a foreign language.
Children learning foreign languages should have 4 basic conditions: 1, appropriate language environment for children to learn foreign languages.
This mainly includes: (1) The kindergarten has qualified foreign language teachers to organize teaching and has a well-established bilingual environment.
(2) Adult tutors who are proficient in foreign languages are available at home, pointing, and bilingual communication is performed daily.
Both teachers and parents must have solid and correct basic knowledge of English, have standard and fluent oral skills, and also be able to practice for children, use foreign languages to create a variety of language environments, and use acceptable children.Ways to tutor children’s foreign language learning, and so on.
2. Methods to adapt to children learning foreign languages.
(1) Children’s foreign language educators (teachers, parents) should understand the laws and characteristics of children’s physical and mental development, and determine the teaching purpose based on these laws and characteristics, select teaching content, formulate teaching plans, and organize the teaching process.
(2) Children’s foreign language educators should use teaching methods such as picture speaking, singing, games and performances for children.
As much as possible, children should listen to content that suits their age characteristics, sounds, and intonations with correct and fluent foreign language recordings. Create more opportunities for children to hear foreign languages and help children understand foreign languages. Language situations expressed in foreign languages.
(3) Children learn foreign languages mainly through enlightenment education in foreign languages, cultivating children’s interest in foreign languages, and developing their listening and speaking skills in foreign languages.
3, Perseverance, taking into account the other.
The language learning process is a long and arduous process. Foreign language learning is most forbidden by “one exposure and ten cold”, “three days fishing, two days drying the net.”
It’s better to start later than to stop halfway in a few days.
In addition, children learning foreign languages must take into account the harmonious development of physical, intellectual, moral and aesthetic education.
After all, learning foreign languages is not the goal of preschool education.
Children learn foreign languages at the cost of not burdening children, not at the expense of reducing education in other areas.
4. Different from person to person.
In young people’s preschool education, foreign language learning is far less universal than literacy, music, and fine arts. There are very few kindergartens with qualified foreign language teachers and families that can help young children learn foreign languages.
Therefore, children’s learning of foreign languages should not be generally promoted, promoted hastily, and it is not advisable to force a consensus, “one size fits all”.
We must implement the principle that learning is voluntary and varies from person to person.